|ST 400 EMERGENCY STRETCHER|
|ST 400 - Structurally, we can define the stretcher, which is generally developed to be used in emergency interventions, as a platform where injured and
patients can be transported..
ST 400 stretcher has been designed functional and ergonomic for the transportation and treatment of patients in emergency departments.
The ST 400 emergency treatment stretcher provides fast and safe transfer of patients, In emergency situations, the patient has the upper equipment that can
be intervened on the stretcher.
The lying surface is made of HPL platform and it is X ray translucent.
• Double hydraulic
• Back rest adjustment made gas spring
• Strong and durable structure made of steel profile.
• Epoxy powder painted construction
• Clean and smooth appearance
• Laterally folding side rails
• Durable liquid proof surface
• Crash bumpers that minimize accidents
Sorry, no records found.✔ No registration has been uploaded yet. You can try again later. ✔ If you think this is a technical problem, you can contact us.